Middleware Engineer IBM Oracle Fusion Webservers WAS WebSphere MQ WebL
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by Sure IT Recruitment
Middleware Engineer IBM Oracle Fusion Webservers WAS WebSphere MQ WebLogic Brussels Belgium
Day Rate: 522 Euros Per Day
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Set up, support of the client's Middleware environment: Webservers, WebSphere & WebLogic application Servers, WebSphere MQ, Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Install and maintain the Middleware environment and components: patching/upgrading
- Monitor the Middleware environment, interpret the alerts and act accordingly.
- Report on the Middleware environment: capacity and performance management.
- Provide valuable input to the architectural design of the Middleware environment.
- Implement changes with limited direction of a senior colleague or contribute to larger/more complex projects as a team member using specialist knowledge, delivering defined activities on time and to the expected quality.
- Troubleshoot the Middleware environment by conducting the necessary actions, involving and coordinating external resources if needed.
- Support implementation of relevant policies, processes and systems.
- Monitor developments within own technical field and provide specific suggestions and plans to support improvement of the client working practices.
- Support Oracle Fusion Middleware environment: OTM, EBS, OAM, SOA, OUD
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Degree: Bachelor or Master in Informatics or similar by relevant experience
- Knowledge of WebLogic Application Server and Oracle Fusion Middleware applications: OTM, EBS, OAM, SOA, OUD.
- Experience with WebSphere Application Server
- Experience with message oriented Middleware: IBM WebSphere MQ
- Scripting: python, jython: WebLogic, WAS
- Scripting in bash or Perl is an asset
- Linux: Red Hat Enterprise Linux preferred
- Knowledge of deployment automation is a plus
- Monitoring of Middleware environments (WebSphere Application Server, Weblogic Application Server, WebSphere MQSeries) is a plus
- Knowledge of OBIEE and CRM SIEBEL is a plus
- Previous experience as Oracle MOS (operation support) or MAS (oracle architect) is a plus
- You are open minded and flexible
- You can act proactively, take initiatives and you like to work independently
Please forward your CV ASAP for immediate consideration and full details