Workflow Application Developer
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN area
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our Client, a global financial service corporation, is dedicated to providing their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in order to provide quality services to their clients they must employ innovated individuals, that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for a Workflow Applications Developer.
- Collaborate with other teams to analyze business practices and requirements.
- Consults with internal/external technical experts to identify problems/system defects and solve issues.
- Properly document information before suggesting solutions to business needs.
- Create work plans, estimates and best practices for projects. Maintain documentation of project status.
- Write program code/uses technical tools to complete and solve the business needs.
- Stay up to date on emerging technology.
- Bachelors degree with 2+ years of programming experience
- Business process management applications experience (OnBase a plus)
- Insurance or financial service applications experience a plus
- Additionally work well within a team, strong math communication skills.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not open to relocation expenses.
ID #: JS13205 Applications Developer