DevOps Engineer, 6 Month Contract, Zurich
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer for one of our leading financial clients in the heart of Zürich!
You will be able to join an international team in the Risk Department with parts of it all around the world at one of the biggest banks in Zürich for a 6-months contract with really high possibilities of extensions.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Contact with Stakeholders, gathering requirements and analysis, design of architecture, implementation, design and write different types of tests packaging, deployment, support and maintenance software in production; know and understand Agile methodology and its tools
- Automated Buld, packaging and deployment oricess for production deployments
- Research and development of new cross-asset-platformbased on their stragetic trade management system.
- Working with the Environment Management/PTG Teams
The most relevant skills you need to bring:
- JAVA 8 experience
- Proven track record of developing enterprise, multi-tier application in particular web services, Client Server and Server Side application programming that also include dada management aspects in Java 8 or above
- Experience in test automation (unit, integration, acceptance tests etc.)
- Experience in working in Agile methodology
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design and programming
- Deep knowledge about Spring Framework suite: Core, Boot, Caching
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience working in a high pressure, high demanding environment
- Fluent in English
Important soft skills:
- Strong communication skill
- Good experience to work in an international, dynamic and diversified environment.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a new challenge within a leading international team, please send your CV to Kevin Ritschard (see below)
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.