Technical Architect, Cloud
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by Hi-Calibre International
Position: Technical Architect, Cloud
Salary: €60K - €70K Negotiable base plus bonus and benefits
URGENT INTERVIEWING NOW
An excellent opportunity for a Technical Solution Architect to join this leading-edge Consulting Practice to help develop the new IT architecture and infrastructure including networking, storage and unified communications, SaaS and transformation to Cloud where needed, depending on the Client's IT objectives and mission.
The challenge is to work collaboratively with the customer's in design and leading new technology such as Software and possibly Enterprise services like Platform as a Service and provide the architecture required for the new SaaS, lead the Data to Cloud migrations or similar challenges. Ideally you will have some experience in on-Premise Data Centres and in AWS, Azure, RDS etc. in a fast-moving Enterprise and regulated, secure environment. You will work with other IT Specialists and a collaborated Team of experts to carry out IT Audits and recommend transformation or improved systems & Infrastructure Services.
- Provide insight into the changing IT infrastructure database storage, networking, video conferencing and utilisation requirements and offer suggestions for new technologies & improved solutions.
- Develop & design architecture for network & database management and optimisation for Web Services & Servers including security & much more load balancing issues etc.
- Deliver project implementation and plan methods to make sure they are in line with company policies and any external regulations that may apply
- Deliver on project plan & stages, managing risk & any potential issues with IT & development team.
- Design and work with Development and IaaS & Customer's Architects to ensure that the new architecture is resilient, secure and flexible to meet ongoing demands for data management, scalability and maintain the integrity and security of the Customers databases onto a Single Platform, Cloud or as agreed.
Ideal Profile - it is a wish list only:
- An Evangelist with demonstrable experience in creating & improving Architectural needs with data models, database storage, IaaS or PaaS.
- Proven experience in migrating from Legacy to Cloud or managed services etc.
- Excellent architectural experience in a Real Time commercial environment, financial institutions or Cloud Services for larger Enterprises managed service, in Telecoms, Insurance, Energy & Utilities etc.
- Proven experience of architecture & design developing both HLD and LLD.
- Working knowledge of IT solutions or secure transaction Gateways with security issues.
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud based infrastructures (Azure, AWS RDS).
- Some API exposure, possibly Mulesoft, Apigee or Ikana etc.
- Used to working in an Agile or Scaled Agile Teams.
- Enthusiastic and proactive team player who is keen to contribute to ideas and listen in a collaborative manner and help make a difference in a growing consultancy.
- Knowledge of PCI DSS and PA DSS would be an advantage.
- MSc or Degree in Computer Science or IS or Information Technology subject or equivalent experience.
This is a really exciting challenge for tomorrow's technology working for this fast growth consulting innovator with an excellent customer base, tools & working in a collaborated fun, progressive environment.