Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near Elgin
A global automotive and industrial part manufacturing company is partnering with TeamBradley to add to their staff a Network Administrator. This person will be part of a team that works closely together to meet the IT needs of this exciting company. The Network Administrator is responsible for maintaining the computing environment.
- Configure and implement company network and evaluates network for performance, issues, planning, installations, policies, and procedures.
- Troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
- Ensure network Security.
- Implement and maintains network upgrades.
- Keep current with technology and education.
- Able to establish priority, be a self starter, work independently.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years working as a Network Administrator
- Experienced with VMware
- Must have Active Directory
- Hands on hardware and software experience
- Accounting, Database, Design and HR software knowledge preferred
- Note: on call required but limited
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
We do not work with any third parties. Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role; however relocation benefits are a consideration for the right candidate.
ID#: JS13151 - Network Administrator
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$35k - $40k Annual