Full Stack Developer (mulitiple positions in Durham, NC)
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by PF1Professional Services, Inc.
Note: Company will reimburse individuals up to $5K for relocation assistance for non-local candidates.
The following technical and professional expertise is required:
- Knowledge of one or more Server Side languages (NodeJS, PHP, Java, etc.)
- Knowledge of microservices architecture
- Knowledge of DevOps concepts and methodologies
- Experience with agile methods, iterative development and continuous integration
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science or related) or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of user analytics and monitoring
- Experience building and deploying SOA/web services (REST, JSON, XML, SOAP)
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift and container development paradigms
- Knowledge of the IBM Cloud offering and marketplace ecosystem
* Job Description (For Indent creation)
As a Full Stack Developer on the engineering team, your responsibilities will include:
- Producing solutions that excel at performance, reliability and web scalability
- Complete coding, testing, defect fixes, and production support, using agile CI/CD methodologies
- Analyzing current code and existing design with the goal of enacting improvements geared towards making components and processes more efficient for the entire team
- Planning iterations and representing accomplishments at team scrums
- Presenting individual and team status during weekly playbacks or on management calls
- Managing risks and resolving issues that affect scope, schedule, and quality
- Effectively leveraging build, deployment and monitoring/logging tools such as Travis CI/Jenkins, New Relic, Logentries, etc.
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate tools to enhance the teams' productivity
- Coaching and collaborating with other development team members