Planning & Budgeting Systems Analyst/Outside IR35/SC
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by Mindful Contract Solutions
This is an opportunity to work on a fast-paced, high profile, cross-Government project that will underpin how corporate services are managed within the department over the next decade. Our client is the pathfinder for other departments across Government considering transition to cloud-based services. This is your opportunity to be part of this strategic ground-breaking programme.
This role will be based in Croydon. Role will require SC clearance. Due to the urgent nature of the role, only candidates with existing SC clearance will be considered for this role.
- Assistance with the PBCS system admin support monthly, quarterly and annual forecast and budget cycles.
- Supporting the business to understand pain points and help deliver continuous improvements to the existing processes and planning application ensuring the client's production change processes are being followed.
- Where required, provide technical solutions to business challenges which could involve requirements gathering, impact assessment, design, build, documentation updates, testing and migration to production.
- Contribute to the delivery of phase 2 workforce planning in the form of workshop attendance, supplier management, documentation review, co-ordination and participation in UAT testing.
- Provide classroom based or 1:1 user training as required by the business.
Desirable Knowledge & Skills
Good understanding of either the Finance or workforce planning processes.
An interest in IT and proven technical expertise.
Ability to articulate designs back to stakeholders to enable them to select the correct options.
Strong, interpersonal skills; able to successfully foster and manage inter-relationships between own team, other areas of the business and suppliers.
Strong organisational ability and well-developed management skills: able to, use project management skills to drive delivery.
Capacity to work collaboratively and in co-operation within a multi-stakeholder environment.
Ability to manage supplier relationships to prioritise tasks with often conflicting priorities and deadlines.
Excellent communication, networking and negotiating skills.
Good drafting skills and an eye for detail