Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
CSV Consultant - Validation - DCC Process Knowledge - Pharmaceutical - Spain - NextLink Solutions
NextLink is looking for an experienced CSV Consultant to join our exciting project for our client within Pharmaceutical industry in Spain.. Are you looking for new roles and this sounds like a good fit?
See more information about the role below and let me know what you think:
Start date: October 2019
End date: March 2020
Extension: An extension is possible but would have to be approved
Work load: 100%
Work location: Barcelona, Spain
Remote: Not possible.
Task & Responsabilities:
- Define a best practice that enables fast feedback for specific cases of development.
- There is a DCC process intended to be used for products that are going to be installed on customer premises.
- There is a CSV validation process intended to be applied to tools that can be installed on customer premises but used internally.
- The DCC process has a lot of requirements and follows a waterfall approach with some adaptions to agile development.
- We want to be able to follow the CSV process to pilot internally algorithms or solutions fitting the results into the DCC process.
- Experience in quality and processes for software development in regulated environments.
- DCC process knowledge
- CSV validation process knowledge
Nice to haves:
If you are interested and available please call Diana or send me your most up to date CV on: (see below)