Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by Parallel Consulting
My Client, a multinational organisation, is looking for a DevOps Engineer, on a contractual basis, to work on a messaging/contact application.
Operating in an Agile way of working, they are looking for someone with approximately 5 years Ops as well as CI/CD experience.
Some of your responsibilities as a DevOps Engineer:
- Applications in our chain being available for our internal and external customers 24/7.
- Coordinating and arranging installation, stability and monitoring of the environments.
- Advising on and implementing life cycle management activities.
- Setting standards for (automated) processes.
- Signalizing issues and structurally solve these issues/incidents.
- Being compliant to all the security and compliancy guidelines.
Knowledge and experience required as a DevOps Engineer:
- Approximately 5+ years of experience in OPS-activities.
- Puppet, nolio, Ansible, windows, Linux, Scripting bash/PowerShell,
- Experienced in applying Cloud, virtualization, Docker tools and techniques.
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery.
- Experience with Kubernetes/OpenShift
- Experience with chain monitoring and alerting with ELK stack
If you are interested in find out more about this DevOps Engineer role, please send your CV alongside your desired rate and availability for interview.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €650 Daily
€40 - €60 Hourly