Security Analyst - Dublin - €400 p/d - 6 Month Contract
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by Trilogy International
Trilogy International are currently seeking a Security Analyst on behalf of our Dublin based client. This is a 6 month initial contract paying €400 per day.
Advise on, and assist with the assessment of the potential impact on existing access security mechanisms of specific planned technical changes, in order to help ensure that potential compromise or weakening of existing security controls is minimised.
Conduct business impact assessment and information security risk assessments for business applications or IT systems.
security policy and standards, and contribute to the development of security architecture artefacts that promote compliance with these and to enable effective assessment of risks to information availability, integrity, and confidentiality.
Review compliance to information security policies and standards, configuration assessment, adherence to legal and regulatory requirements, and recommend appropriate action.
Keep up-to-date with industry developments and trends; identify emerging technologies in areas of interest.
Provide expert advice and guidance to both the business and IT communities in the area of Information Security.
- Proven experience with complex cloud implementation/deployments
- Demonstrable ability in four of the following areas: Risk and Regulatory Frameworks (ITIL, CobIT, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS etc)
- Risk assessment methods and technologies
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk based Information Assurance and planning for security configuration and controls assessments over OS/Database/Networks/Infrastructure, processes and organisations
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Internal audit and risk assessment reporting
- Industry recognised Information Security certifications preferred (eg Certified Information Systems Security Professional or CISM)