BI Solution Architect
Posted on Oct 2, 2019 by Nigel Frank International
My client, one of Sweden's most reputed consulting companies, are seeking a BI Architect to join their expert team!
They are a Microsoft Gold Partner who pay gold salaries, and offer continuous skills development, career progression opportunities and a generous benefits package.
Here you would have a lot of responsibility and flexibility; they work on a 1:1 matching principle in which you choose your own projects to ensure customers have an engaged consultant who is passionate about their assignment.
In this role you will:
- Use your extensive Microsoft BI knowledge on a daily basis
- Take on a leading role with their long standing customers which are very desirable in the market
- Tailor and optimise solutions according to the customer's needs
- Make recommendations and guide projects on a very senior level
- Communicate strongly across the business and strategise for the future
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Strong relevant experience as a solution architect
- A data warehouse background
- In depth experience and knowledge of MSBI
- Interest in working with BI in the cloud
- Excellent communication skills and able to speak and write in both Swedish and English
If you are interested and want to be shortlisted for this role, contact me directly on: (see below)