Senior Business Analyst//DUNDEE
Posted on Oct 1, 2019 by Modis
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst on behalf of a company in Dundee. It is a permanent role and please see below for more information:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Experienced finance and/or business person with extensive knowledge of managing finance ERP reference data and workflows using eg Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Microsoft Dynamics 365 (F&O/AX), Oracle, SAP etc, with a preference for MS NAV or MS F&O.
- Positive advocate for NAV, ERP and business system integration.
- Experienced key project team contributor to global ERP implementations/improvements.
- A dynamic role that will suit an individual with a strong accounting technical grounding, who wants to understand and get involved in the wider business - governance, controls and continuous improvements.
- The individual will be a dedicated team player with an appetite to learn and develop their career.
- Must be willing to act as an ERP Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the ERP on the roll-out of D365 throughout the global business.
- They must be optimistic, and positively support immediate deliverables with an eye on continuous improvement.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Significant experience using NAV 2013, 2017 or newer.
- Experienced MS Dynamics 365 (F&A/AX) user.
- Experienced project team key contributor on global ERP system implementation/improvements.
- Experienced BA with process mapping skills (MS Visio preferred).
- MS Office with intermediate Excel knowledge (advanced is desirable).
- MI reporting and/or use of Jet Global Reports/Analytics (desirable not essential).
If this is of interest, please get in touch today (see below).
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.