Posted on Oct 1, 2019 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
Skillfinder International is working in partnership with one of the top tech companies globally and we are looking for a Senior Behaviometrics Researcher to join the R&D team doing research in behavioral algorithms in the area of affective computing, frictionless and continuous identity verification.
The open position is for a researcher working on algorithms to more accurately assess and impact emotional states of an individual. The algorithms take as input data from various sensors or wearables.
The project includes prototyping in order to validate the new ideas in practical use cases and to further develop and bringing it to product level ready for integration into products.
Key Skills and Experience
- Master or PhD degree
- 2+ years of research activities in a company or university involving prototyping in software and in the area of affective computing
- Strong background in statistics
- Keen interest in Machine Learning
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with generating ideas for patent creation
Highly Desirable Experience
- Good software engineering skills
- Mastery of Python or Ruby
The successful candidate should also have the ability to be productive in a team, to assist and guide other team members when required as well as being able to work independently and pro-actively.
Job starts ASAP. I am interested in both permanent and 12 months rolling contracts.