Enterprise Applications Architect
Posted on Oct 1, 2019 by Request Technology - Connor Roettig
A a Senior Enterprise Applications Architect, you will be responsible for developing architecture strategies and plans to support different application development portfolios across the different lines of businesses. You will be a change agent constantly looking at opportunities for improvement and will be responsible for modernizing our applications landscape and eliminating technical debt. You will also provide direction, make high level design choices, and dictate standards including software, tools, and platforms. In addition, you will collaborate with solutions architects, business and IT owners to ensure that the solutions are adhering to the enterprise technology standards and best practices.
- 10+ years of leadership experience in large scale technology architecture definition, and integration of new technologies and solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in developing architecture road maps, reference architectures, and evangelizing adoption of architecture principles in the design and delivery of technology solutions.
- Experience with cloud native architectures, micro services, enterprise integration platforms, messaging infrastructures, and event driven architectures.
- Experience with custom application development and COTS software, CRM platforms, caching, and database technologies.
- Experience in large scale design of complex systems and distributed architectures, in providing architecture technology oversight, and leading a team of architects through large scale initiatives.
- Working experience with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Working experience with modern agile development methodologies and practices.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 15 years of experience in information technology OR,
- Master's degree and at least 12 years of experience in information technology OR,
- At least 17 years of experience in information technology.
- AND 2 years lead experience.
- Normal office environment.
- Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
If interested in this role please email Connor Roettig with your resume at (see below)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$140k - $180k Annual
$140k - $180k Annual