Front End Developer (Angular 8, TypeScript, SCSS, Bootstrap, node.js)
Posted on Oct 1, 2019 by Nucleus Global
Come join Synaptik Digital, the award-winning healthcare creative division of Nucleus Global! We have an exciting new opportunity for a Front End Developer.
As a Front End Developer, you will:
- Work on both server and client side programs
- Advise on project designs, particularly in relation to usability and user interaction across multiple platforms
- Maintain existing internal and external web based programs and troubleshoot as appropriate
- Work in an integrated fashion within a multidisciplinary team including designers and Back End developers as well as members of project teams
- At least 5+ years of development experience that includes Angular 8+, TypeScript, SCSS, Bootstrap, and node.js
- Object Oriented Programming and knowledge of OOP design patterns and frameworks
- Experience with responsive design
- Experience with testing and debugging
- Experience with version control using Git
- Experience managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills and working to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail with evidence of producing work to a consistently high standard
- Experience delivering within a multi-disciplined team
- Experience working within an agile environment
- Proactive and passionate about advancing the growth of the Applications Development offerings
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
In addition to a competitive package, we are known for our friendly and informal working environment. We also offer excellent opportunities for career and personal development, and a robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(K), vacation, holiday, and sick time.
More about Synaptik Digital
Synaptik Digital provides state-of-the-art digital medical communications, connecting pharmaceutical companies, healthcare professionals, and patients. As part of Nucleus Global, our clients benefit from synergies across our network of 14 offices spanning the US, Europe and Asia Pacific regions. We offer an unrivaled integrated approach to medical communications from across the globe.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: (see below)
Nucleus Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Nucleus Global is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Nucleus Global and its affiliated companies via email, the Internet or in any form - without a current signed fee agreement for that position (as authorized by the Recruitment Manager) - will be deemed the sole property of Nucleus Global, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired as a result of the referral or through other means.