IAM Solutions Architect - Dublin and Remote - 12 months
Posted on Sep 30, 2019 by NST Recruitment Limited
An IAM Solution Architect is required to join a team of SMEs and Engineers to deliver identity services including identity APIs and identity platforms. The Solutions Architect must have experience working with the Serverless, microservices, event driven software design and experience with identity solutions (IAM).
The IAM Solutions Architect will be responsible for the architecture and design of custom identity services solutions and integration with identity SaaS solutions. They will have to understand business and technical requirements and translate these requirements into working solutions.
The IAM Solutions Architect will have the following technical experience:
- Experience with identity and access management solutions (development experience is desirable)
- Experience with OAuth, OpenID Connect (OIDC), JSON Web Tokens, and JSON Web Keys
- Knowledge of MFA solutions such as webAuthN, Yubikey, Windows Hello for Business, etc
- Understanding of cloud platform services (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience developing and deploying services to AWS and Azure (GCP a plus)
- Experience architecting and designing AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, Serverless, and Docker solutions
- Experience proving solutions using Python (preferred) or Node.js (Typescript is a plus)
- Experience coding infrastructure as a service using Terraform and/or Serverless and/or CloudFormation
12 months contract
Dublin and remote working