Machine Learning Engineer
Posted on Sep 30, 2019 by Keyrus
Are you an ambitious Machine Learning Engineer looking for an exciting role in designing and testing, as well as maintaining complex systems around everything that's data?
If so, read on.
Our client is looking for someone who can execute their ongoing project to a high standard. In order to do this you will have had practical experience in Machine Learning projects, with a solid base in programming in languages such as Python and/or Scala.
As well as the technical background you will also have some experience in functional programming and know its core principles. Ideally you will tick as many of the following boxes as possible in terms of experience:
- A strong experience in Data Science, with a focus on Machine Learning, and turning prototypes into products running into productio
- Development experience in Python and Scala
- Building and maintaining cross-project building blocks
- Some hands-on experience with Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive or Yarn
- Solid experience with CD/CI automation
- Coaching junior consultants in the domai of Mahcine Learning
- Experience in Open source tools
- Knowledge of development languages such as SQL
- Experience in Bash Scripting and Linux systems
If you have an experience in Machine Learning or Data Science and are looking for your next contract in Belgium, then please get in contact.