Posted on Sep 30, 2019 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
Architect LabVIEW - We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Architect LabVIEW. This role is permanent position based in Geneva.
- Understand customer specifications and reformulate them
- Propose software architectures for Mechatronic systems including schematics, functional analysis and compliance Matrix
- Define the interfaces, vertical and horizontal, with the production lines
- Propose and implement test and validation plans
- Specify, develop and document software
- Conduct architecture, design and implementation reviews
- Participate in technological monitoring and propose new technologies
- Propose and participate in the implementation and improvement of the software development infrastructure (software forge)
We are addressing an engineer with excellent knowledge in the LabVIEW development environment. Interested in industrial applications of automation and control systems, he/she is autonomous and able to evolve as a team. It has a safe approach to problems and converges on elegant and efficient solutions.
- Be Agile, Reliable and in Search of Excellence
- Computer, microtechnology or electronics engineer
- Minimum 5 years' experience in process-oriented software development (control software) and machine control
- Expert in software development in LabVIEW
- Knowledge of other languages (C++, Python,...)
- Knowledge in database development
- Desired experience in artificial intelligence and Big Data
- Ability to communicate proactively internally and with partners and customers
- Very good knowledge of French and English, oral and written
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.