Posted on Sep 30, 2019 by Henderson Scott
My client one of the leading IT services business is looking to recruit a talented and dynamic PMO Manager
We are seeking a strong leader with experience in project delivery, who can build and deliver a PMO which will sit at the heart of delivery ensuring consistent, near perfect execution of Programmes, Projects and BAU Service across the organisation, by providing governance and a range of services that proactively support successful delivery to our customers. My client are looking to grow their team with committed people to act as PMO Manager for Ireland and to work across a number of keys accounts.
We are looking for a Senior PMO Manager to deliver a PMO Service to Ireland accounts, delivering governance and assistance to projects. The role will involve delivering and building a PMO Service aligned to EPO standards; assist in improving the comapnies reputation, work with the onsite/Account teams and with Ireland Business Unit to grow the business with the customers; and co-ordinate all PMO activity including Change and Admin, drive standardisation, and embed full and proper EPO support in country.
- Governance and Control
- Communications, Reporting and Management Information (MI)
- Financial Management
- Quality Assurance
- Resource Management
- RAID Management
- Change Management & New Demand
- Understanding of P3O
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Able to produce high quality reporting for a wide variety of stakeholders
- Comprehensive understanding of project finances, including Revenue accruals, invoicing, purchase order accruals and able to manage this with finance for the sector