Java Backend Developer Multithreading
Posted on Sep 30, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Backend Developer vacancy requiring profound Multithreading knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- Proficiency in Server Side Java development including expertise in multithreaded performance critical programming is a must, additional Swing and Apache Kafka knowledge is beneficial
- Practice with Object-oriented design and in building distributed systems in a large scale enterprise setting
- Competency of applying solutions catering to non-functional requirements, especially stability, manageability, scalability, capacity and performance
- Experience with Agile SDLC and TDD methodologies as well as with Git, GitHub and Continuous Integration coupled with the ability to cooperate with business partners in a global team and to deliver iteratively
- Familiarity with the financial industry, especially FX Derivatives and a background including electronic trading platforms and FIX engines is advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Designing and implementing Server Side solutions for pricing and execution of financial instruments
- Writing high quality code and adhering to coding standards
- Participating in an Agile development team and collaborating with global stakeholders from both business and IT
- Providing 3rd level support and assisting the production operations team with rollout and support matters
- Ensuring high quality delivery by contributing to the full delivery cycle and applying automated testing
- Supporting system and team in resolving critical defects and deploying fixes
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 14816
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more