Cloud Architect Consultant (Madrid)
Posted on Sep 30, 2019 by CSG Talent
We are recruiting for a truly global Powerhouse in IT systems architecture and we are looking for a Cloud Architect Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Working across Cloud Migration, Big Data, Mass Storage, Cloud Adoption, Critical Event Management and more, you would be working with global brand and businesses in sectors such as Retail, Telecoms, FM, Travel, Fashion, Education and many many more.
The role is challenging, fast moving, offers the chance to learn more about cloud environments and would see you working closely with cutting edge technologies; if this sounds like you then read below.
What will you do?
- Work in Cloud Transformation engagements with customers, helping them overcome Cloud Architecture, Governance, Security and Application Lifecycle challenges in their Cloud Adoption.
- Work closely with the client and the Cloud Experts team, understanding customer needs, driving and managing Cloud Consultancy engagements, and producing results that help customers in their Cloud adoption journey.
- Keep tracking of Cloud Transformation engagements and have regular follow-up meetings with customers where you will provide continuous support and guidance services.
- Understand the client's situation, both about its team and its business, to ensure a personalised service.
- Identify and propose continuous improvements that help the business to upgrade consulting assets (templates, checklists, reports, audit sheets, etc.) and meet their customer's requirements. And of course, implement them.
- Support pre-sales in preparing Cloud Transformation proposals and presentations as needed.
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment, with the best team of Cloud operations engineers you can find and learning every day!
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems (we spend more than 5% of our revenues in staff training every year).
You would be great if:
- You have great architecture design skills and in-depth technical knowledge of traditional or Cloud hosting infrastructures.
- You are tech-oriented, but you also love communication and strategy.
- You love dealing with customers and companies.
- You are totally fluent in English
- You want to work with the latest technologies and trends; public and hybrid cloud, DevOps, etc.
- Experience in software and systems architecture consultancy.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure or Google Cloud components, services & architectures.
- Knowledge about Linux and Windows OS, application Middleware and databases.
- Knowledge of Information Security & IT Service Management is also a plus.
- ITIL knowledge or certification
If you have the relevant experience and are up for the challenge, please send your CV to be considered.