Azure/O365 System Engineer (French & Dutch Speaking)
Posted on Sep 30, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Azure/O365 System Engineer - Brussels (French & Dutch Speaking)
The mission is to assist the Windows office to achieve its end-user goals with Office 365 solutions and for different projects with possibly Microsoft Azure Infrastructure solutions.
As an O365/Azure Infrastructure Solutions Engineer system, you help with the following tasks:
- provide day-to-day management of the O365 systems infrastructure (tuning, configuration, maintenance)
- realization of test systems
- incident resolution
- system admin tasks of the modules already installed/piloted/tested (Yammer, Teams, Onedrive/InSights/PowerBI, etc.)
- Establishment of a technical governance of Microsoft O365 and Azure solution tools
- Establishment of OMS SCOM links with Surface Hubs
- dependency analysis and implementation of solutions for optimal integration with Microsoft "OnPrem" modules (Exchange, Skype for Business, SharePoint, ...). Help in defining a Roadmap for the evolution of O365 modules in the client's landscape
- set up gateway Servers for Power Apps, PowerBI, etc.
- B2 Level reading and writing in French and Dutch