Help Desk Support
Posted on Sep 30, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking to add to their Help Desk team. This individual will provide technical assistance to computer users in person, over the phone and via email.
- Provide assistance to users around computer hardware and software
- Responds to technical support issues via phone, email and in person
- Monitoring ticket queues
- Assigning tickets to internal and external support staff
- Escalating tickets outside of the department until resolved Required Skills/Experience:
- 4+ years of Help Desk support experience Hands on knowledge in resolving issues with PC's, Laptops, Printers and Copiers
- Knowledge of Active Directory and SCCM
- Knowledge of Windows XP - 10
- CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT 30+ LBS
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.