Quality Engineer - Mobile Telecommunications
Posted on Sep 30, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
- Inspect the inbound material quality (mainly structure components)
- Inspect the installation quality of pre-staging equipment in warehouse
- Review and approve the submitted quality report of installation.
- Supervise the pre-staging work and provide necessary technical support to assemblers.
- Analyse and make report on pre-staging quality, progress, etc.
Profile and Requirement
- A minimum 5 years' experience in wireless project rollout, of which 3 years of onsite installation experience is required;
- Familiar with steel component for telecom equipment installation;
- Be able to read AutoCAD drawings;
- Fluent in English communication;
- Work experience with KPN or TMNL is preferred;
Should you wish to be considered for this role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.