Posted on Sep 30, 2019 by Paratus People
We are looking for a Junior and a Medior Embedded Software Engineer to join an IoT company creating Zigbee and Bluetooth IoT semiconductor devices. You have the option to work in either the Belgian (Zele) or Dutch (Utrecht) office.
Your role will be developing bespoke IoT hardware development kits (HDKs), RF test, programming and validation solutions. You will work on both hardware and software services in a fast-paced environment. You will also meet directly with customers to understand their requirements.
The role will involve problem-solving skills so be ready for an exciting challenge!
- Embedded C programming
- Experience with use of common test and measurement equipment
- Knowledge of mixed signal and digital hardware design building blocks
- Knowledge of RF design building blocks is an asset
- Experience in setting up automated test setups
- Python or equivalent (eg Dash or Perl)
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience in schematic and PCB layout design
- Debugging experience
- Experience setting up an infrastructure.
- Work for a global leader in scalable and dynamic RF solutions
- Great team of enthusiastic co-workers
- Opportunities to occasionally travel worldwide
- Challenging job in a strongly growing, international high-tech company
- Dynamic working environment: new ideas are born and implemented as fast as you can manage
- A highly visible internationally oriented position
- A competitive salary package, in line with your expertise
- Medical, Dental and Vision Healthcare
- Protection Insurance
- Stock option
- Paid education & training courses for your ongoing development
- Recognition - you have the chance to boost your public profile by speaking at conferences and win awards for good performance
- Well-defined advancement with clear goals for promotion
Sound interesting? Send your CV
Paratus People are acting as an Employment Agency for the purposes of this Job Vacancy.
We offer a reward scheme if you can recommend someone for this position, up to €2000.
Paratus People are recognised talent solution experts within IoT and Broadcast Technology.