Business Development Manager
Posted on Sep 30, 2019 by CV-Library
- Our client is a leading manufacturer in the modern methods of construction market. Offering a bespoke precast, insulated concrete flooring system, which is an alternative to traditional block and beam construction.
- Due to growth, they need an ambitious, civil engineering led Business Development Manager to target the Groundworker/Civil engineering sector.
- As Business Development Manager, you'll be covering the majority of England and Wales, selling our clients insulated, precast concrete flooring system, used in residential and light commercial new build projects, up to 4 stories high.
- You will be offering this time and labour saving precast solution, as an alternative to the more expensive and traditional block and beam construction.
- Working in tandem with a colleague, who will gain the specification or group deal with National House Builders and Developers, the Business Development Manager will be protecting those specifications at site level, with groundworking and civil engineering companies.
- You will also be looking to break traditional block and beam specifications with the civil engineer or groundworker, by offering your bespoke, time and labour saving solution.
- Your concrete flooring solution is also environmentally sustainable, versatile and durable.
- Most of your time will be having meetings on site with technical engineers, designers, buyers, contract manager etc.
- Projects could range from self build, to small developments up to 1000+ homes.
- Modern methods of construction is a massively growing sector, so this is an exciting time to be joining the company.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
- The successful Business Development Manager will have worked for or sold to civil engineering companies or groundwork contractors, or have good heavyside construction sales experience.
- You will be a great networker, technically strong, able to sell the features, advantages and benefits of your concrete, precast flooring solution.
- You'll be happy to cover the country and will ideally be close to a motorway network.
- You will be IT proficient and have a confident manner, both face to face and over the phone.
- THE REMUNERATION;
- Basic salary of £35,000- £45,000 dependent on experience.
- Quarterly bonus of 10-15% of salary
- Mondeo company car, 28 days holiday, mobile, laptop. Excellent product training and technical support is offered.
- If this role looks appealing, then please APPLY TODAY
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £44k Annual
£18k - £19k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual
£40k - £80k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£45k - £65k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual