Database Security Engineer - (Remote or Relocation Assistance)
Posted on Sep 29, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Database Security Engineer - DLP (Remote or Relocation Assistance)
Immediate opportunity for a Security Engineer to join a Fortune 500 financial services company to support and enhance Data Protection solutions!
As the Database Security Engineer, you will join a team to assist in the design, implementation, maintenance and support of enterprise database activity monitoring (DAM) and encryption products. This position will also be responsible for reporting and data analysis to support compliance and audit initiatives. In order to be successful in this role, you must have proven experience implementing best practice security policies based on risk prioritization detection capabilities of activity monitoring technologies.
Enjoy this fully remote direct-hire position with a stable and well respected company under excellent leadership that offers growth opportunities!
- 3+ years Security Engineering/Database Administration experience
- Hands-on experience in database security with monitoring, analysing, and reporting on database security risk thresholds
- Hands-on experience with Imperva or IBM Guardiam security monitoring
- SQL Server database administration experience (2016 or higher)
- Financial industry experience
- Data encryption/DLP
- Bachelor's Degree