Backend Developer (learn Go, Spark, and Scala)
Posted on Sep 29, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Backend Developer (mid to senior level)
Tremendous opportunity for a Backend Developer (mid to senior level) to join a dynamic team.
Exciting opportunity to learn Go, Spark, Scala and other modern development tools. You must have experience doing Back End development using multiple modern development tools and languages.
Your focus will be doing Back End development in Go, Spark, and Scala in AWS. Your experience and preferences will dictate which tools you use the most. Our team focuses on developing services and large scale data transforms. You will be shipping high volume services to production multiple times a day.
Other development tools in our environment including Terraform, RoR,Typescript, Python, Groovy, Grails, Java, SQL, and Cypher. You will be working with Neo4jin so any Graph Databases experience would be a plus.
This is a direct hire position based in Buckhead. One of the "Best Places to Work" in Atlanta. We have an awesome company culture and work environment including telecommuting one day a week, very flexible schedule, unlimited PTO, 100% paid employee insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parking or MARTA pass, and gym membership.
- 3+ years of Backend or full stack development with multiple modern development tools & languages
- 3+ years of database experience (prefer Graph Databases/Neo4j)
- Experience with distributed services
- RESTful API design experience
- Passion for technology and learning new tools and technologies
- Collaborative personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Spark or other modern data engineering platforms
- Experience building distributed services and systems
- Angular 6