• Interacts with customers by phone or in person to provide customer service for personal lines
of insurance and ensure the best
• Answers customer questions regarding products or services.
• Converses with customers to relay information and explain available services.
• Receives and processes orders, provides information concerning pricing, changes in service,
• Investigates and corrects errors, following customer and company records.
• Coordinates customer service needs with other departments as required to ensure optimal
• Assists agents with re-quoting and/or placement of existing clients into alternative carriers
• Data entry of policy information into digital management system.
• Identifies areas within a client's risk profile that could benefit from additional insurance
products or options and initiate discussions with clients on this topic.