IT Infrastructure Engineer - Migration/Network/Server
Posted on Sep 28, 2019 by ITech Consult
IT Infrastructure Engineer - Migration/Network/Microsoft Server (m/f) 80-100% Lucerne
For our client, based in Lucerne region, Switzerland we are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer with experience in planning and implementation of IT infrastructure projects.
- Collaboration in the global server outsourcing project
- Planning and coordination with our global partners (hosting, network)
- Migrations of IT infrastructure services
- Planning and implementation of IT infrastructure projects (server, network)
- Cooperation in an international environment
- Activities at several locations in Switzerland as part of IT projects
- Several years of experience in IT engineering and migrations of IT infrastructures
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft server and client environment
- Training MCSA/MSCE advantageous
- Good knowledge of networking
- Good communication and expression skills
- Fluency in German.
- English Advanced.
Reference No.: 918639NC
Role: - IT Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Lucerne und region, Switzerland
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (Strong possibility of Extension)
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.