Cisco ISE Consultant
Posted on Sep 28, 2019 by Roc Search Limited
I am currently working with a global consultancy and have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Cisco ISE Consultant to work on a contract basis, located on client site in Dublin. The ideal candidate will be able to start immediately and will be experienced in integration, designing, architecture of network and security, and CISCO ISE.
Unfortunately, at this stage, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity, so only candidates with valid right to work in Ireland will be considered.
Role: Cisco ISE Consultant
Duration: 6 months
Day Rate: €480 per day (Some flexibility for the ideal candidate).
Start date: Immediate
Cisco ISE Consultant Role and Responsibilities:
- Must have 6+ years' experience with Cisco ISE design, architect & implementation and overall 10+ years of experience.
- Should have experience in deploying Cisco ISE in distributed mode.
- Extensive experience on Cisco Wireless Environment, Wireless Controllers, Access Points, Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Extensive experience managing Cisco ISE Policy Manager, administrator & monitoring Servers.
- Experience designing and implementing Cisco ISE solutions, including interfacing with other tools eg SIEM & ITSM.
- Must have team management and customer interaction skills
- Experience modifying Firewall rule sets, studying network traffic flows.
- Expertise in defining Standard Operating Procedures
- Should be able to troubleshoot issues during implementation.
- Expert level knowledge on routing, switching & networking concepts.
- Expert knowledge on NAC & AAA technology.
- Preferably to have CCNP/CCIE certification.
- Good troubleshooting skills on Cisco ISE, Router, Switches.
As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.