SAP S4 Hana Project Manager
Posted on Sep 28, 2019 by ISR Recruitment Ltd
- Project Manager - SAP S4 Hana Project
- Euros 80-100 per hour
- 6 month rolling contract
An exciting opportunity for an industry leading retail organization based in Amsterdam that will see you playing a key role in the implementation of HANA on a global scale which will impact the way the business operate. This will be a long term end-to-end project, offered on six month rolling contracts.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong commercial experience with SAP S/4 HANA, offering the best solutions in this area to address financial issues, purchasing queries, supply chain and/or logistics issues
- Previous experience working on SAP S/4 HANA Cloud implementations or SAP business transformations in the areas of Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders to lead on new technological developments and converting them into real-world solutions
- Specific knowledge of SAP Architecture (ECC, Suite on HANA, S/4HANA, BW on HANA, BW/4HANA, etc.)
- Specific knowledge of databases used with SAP (specifically, SQL Server, SAP Sybase ASE and SAP HANA)
- Excellent understanding of SAP solutions and of the consulting business processes and functions
To learn more about our client in Amsterdam and their ongoing SAP projects; please call and speak with Tom Stones here at ISR Recruitment or please email me a copy of your latest CV or online profile for a call back in the strictest confidence.