Legal counsel(Private banking)
Posted on Sep 28, 2019 by Experis AG
Legal counsel (Private banking)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
- Support daily business in Legal Financial Products Distribution with legal assessment of cross-border relevant distribution & offering aspects related to financial instruments
- Clarifications on international legal and regulatory requirements related to the distribution of financial instruments (in particular securities incl. structured products, funds, derivatives, etc.)
- Definition of international distribution rules and client documentation rules of the above mentioned financial instruments in the context of different service models (advisory, discretionary mandates, etc.)
- Coordination, information, documentation and provision of trainings related to international distribution rules of financial instruments to all relevant stakeholders across the Bank, such as business and front representatives, product units and Legal & Compliance in all locations
- Provide ad-hoc legal support and efficient, client-oriented solutions related to distribution of financial instruments and adaption of regulatory requirements to front and product units
- Cooperation in various projects
The skills and experience needed for this position are:
- Legal counsel with working experience in cross-border related aspects of private banking
- know-how re banking services and financial products in general
- Must have an University Law degree
- Must be Fluent in German and English, French and Italian would be a plus
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Yiyi Thornton on (see below).
We can only consider Swiss EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.