Oracle Exadata Administrator - Amsterdam - €60 per hour - 6 months ini
Posted on Sep 28, 2019 by Trilogy International
My Amsterdam based client is looking to hire a Oracle Exadata Administrator to join them on a 6 month initial basis.
The ideal candidate should bring the following skills and experience:
- Several years of Oracle Database administrator experience in Data Warehouse (DwH) and preferably on Exadata.
- Database administration experience of Oracle11g as well as Oracle12c, including experience on migrating existing Oracle databases to Exadata.
- Knowledge of different Oracle database migration paths to Exadata and experience in migrating large Oracle databases (OLTP and Data Warehouse) to Exadata.
- Experience of architecting and implementing Oracle Database solutions including sizing, installation, configuration, administration, data model analysis, performance
tuning, and analysis of AWR reports, backup/recovery and capacity planning.
- Experience of High Availability solutions - Clustering (CRS/RAC), Automatic Storage management (ASM), and recommending tactical and strategic solutions.
- Expertise in PL/SQL programming as well as experience Perl Scripting/UNIX Shell Scripting is required.
- Must speak fluent English and Dutch
If you meet this criteria, please apply with your CV.