Financial Real Time Trading 3rd Line IT Support - Amsterdam
Posted on Sep 28, 2019 by BizTek Recruitment Ltd
Trading or Financial IT Systems 3rd LINE Support Engineer - AMSTERDAM
Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Permanent Opportunity | English Speaking | No remote working
Basic salary of €65,000 - €80,000 + a bonus and benefits
BONUS UP TO 100% of Basic ! - OTE up to 160k
Financial or Trading IT Systems Support/Python/Networking (multicast, TCP, routing)/Linus/Windows/Operational and Project Experience
This is an opportunity for an IT Support Engineer with experience of FINANCIAL MARKETS to join one of the top 10 Financial Trading companies and the World of high bonusses with the opportunity to earn up to 160,000 Euros per annum.
This trading company obviously operates in Real Time dealing with huge quantities of data and volumes of transactions in a fast-paced Agile environment with ultra-low latency, high frequency, scalable systems.
We are looking for talented 3rd LINE TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEERS capable of managing multiple responsibilities within a dynamic, complex electronic trading systems environment to analyse issues and provide urgent solutions.
The role includes, but not limited to:
- Providing hands-on systems support to Traders to safeguard the performance and stability of the trading systems.
- Full ownership of technical issues.
- Optimisation of internal infrastructure.
- Exchange monitoring, enhance or implement new connectivity.
- Development collaboration.
- All operating system and network support.
WHAT SKILLS YOU NEED
- You must have the confidence, investigative mindset, analysis, clarity of communication and process leadership, that such a position requires.
- Strong Scripting Skills in PYTHON (interview includes a Python test).
- Network related skills including TCP, Routing and Multicast.
- Experience of electronic financial market and systems.
- Linux and WINDOWS operating systems.
About BizTek Recruitment
BizTek are an established recruitment partner with offices in both the UK and The Netherlands.
Note that if you are not a resident in The Netherlands, then you can apply to benefit from a lower tax scheme. We are advertising this role across different locations to attract anyone who is looking to relocate to one of the hottest technologies and iconic cities in the world right now, Amsterdam. With Brexit on the horizon, Amsterdam represents one of the most sought-after locations for IT professionals.