Infrastructure Architect Manager ITIL UML Cloud Storage Networking Bru
Posted on Sep 27, 2019 by Sure IT Recruitment
Infrastructure Architect Enterprise ITIL UML Cloud Storage Networking Brussels Belgium
URGENT START DATE ASAP
Rate: 650 Euros Per Day
- The Infrastructure Architect has an extensive experience in performing the following activities:
- Understand, translate business requirements into system and infrastructure requirements (Blades virtualisation, Storage management, Networking technologies)
- Define Infrastructure architecture principles, decisions and architecture views
- Define the Bill of materials addressing the architectural solution
- Interlock with System Architects/Technical specialists to provide technical directions.
- Work with the Design Authority/Technical Governance board to review, resolve and gain consensus on the architecture decisions.
- Collaborate with the Project Governance and Implementation Planning team for planning, reporting and escalating solution status, issues & risks.
- Provide technical oversight to the system architects and design team.
Products & Tools
- Enterprise Architect - Sparx Enterprise Architect or the equivalent: Use of architecture modelling tools (eg Jazz RRC, IBM Rational System Architect, MS Visio, Sparx Enterprise Architect), expert in producing architecture views.
Please forward your CV ASAP for a description and immediate consideration