IT Business Analyst- O365/Sharepoint
Posted on Sep 27, 2019 by Hanson Regan Ltd
IT Business Analyst required by leading organisation based in Spain.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Incident management, investigate issues reported via IT Portal, provide resolution and reports the results to the users or Service desk.
- Interact with colleagues from 1st and 3rd level of support during incident and problem resolution.
- Analyzing customers' business needs, define functional requirements, prepare specifications and ensure requirements are properly translated to technology needs.
- Definition of testing plans and execution of tests
- Creation of plans and to implement the solutions
- Elaboration of documentation with high quality standards
- Post go-live Support.
- Collaboration in the management of the projects.
Required skills and experience
- Maintain good on-going working relationships with all customers and service providers as part of the day to day execution of project delivery.
- Working with virtual and multicultural teams, the candidate should be a good team player, innovative thinking, results-oriented and deliver with high quality
- Excellent knowledge of information technology and experience with software configuration, testing and project management mostly within these technologies:
- Digital workplace/collaborations solutions like O365/Sharepoint
- Web and mobile technologies
- Custom solutions developed under MS development stack.
- SaaS and PaaS solutions and configurations.
- Excellent communication, social and negotiating skills
- Fluent English, orally and written
Required professional background and skills
- Any university or related with IT degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in working in Information Technology
- Strong technical background providing solutions and supports in Digital workplace/collaborations solutions like O365/Sharepoint
- Experience with Web and mobile technologies.
- Experience with Saas, PaaS solutions.
- Fluent in English language (written & spoken), Spanish is a plus.
- Good communication skills, high English level and multicultural sensitivity.
- He/she will work fully in English, on remote and with teammates, vendors and internal clients worldwide.
- Good at following-up tasks assigned to himself and to others
- Ability to summarize and act on complex issues
- Confident and assertiveness
- Strong client management skills
- Experience with offshore development model is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Visio, Project
For full details please contact John Chow