Technical Architect - AWS Cloud, AWS IoT, Node.js, Python, Data Platfo
Posted on Sep 27, 2019 by ITPM
Technical Architect - AWS Cloud, AWS IoT, Node.js, Python, Data Platform, Agile
ITPM/YASH are seeking an experienced AWS Technical Architect on a permanent basis to work at one of our leading Manufacturer customers onsite.
You will be responsible for leading the delivery of large, strategic and complex data integration projects on behalf ITPM/YASH. You will work closely with project team members from onsite and offshore, our customer's internal teams, Business, and our alliance partners to ensure successful project delivery
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Chairing weekly/monthly/quarterly Service Review Meetings with customer including preparation and distribution of meeting minutes.
- Work with customer Business to understand requirement and act as Proxy Product Owner whenever required.
- Participate in Design and architecture of solution and present to customer and Product Owner for approval and plan.
- Devise and deliver promotional activities and assist Sales Account Manager wherever possible
- Commercial awareness of competition and promote innovation to customer
- Drive the creation and enhancement of all onsite documentation (including Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Onsite Staff Handbooks) ensure documentation processes and procedures are maintained in accordance with customer requirements.
- Candidate should have strong working experience in AWS Cloud and should have architected 2-3 projects using AWS Cloud.
- AWS Certification is preferred.
Working experience on Node.js and python programming language is required.
Should have knowledge of IoT (preferably AWS IoT), Data Platform and Landing Zone.
Knowledge of Agile Development methodology.
Client: Leading Manufacturer Customer
Location: Sweden (Stockholm)