Dev Engineer Android
Posted on Sep 27, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
My client is hiring an Android Engineer for their Mobile Banking department!
Your work environment
For our mobile development team, we are looking for a skilled software engineering professional specialized in the design and development of Android applications. The candidate should have strong skills in development of native applications.
As an Engineer, you work in an all-round DevOps team with Dev, Ops, UX and business colleagues to develop and maintain the mobile banking app. Because there are many teams (also in other countries) you need to be proactive and communicate/collaborate where needed. The app (or module) must be quality controlled by fully automated tests for which the team is responsible as well. We work according to a SCRUM Agile development process releasing a new version of the app every 2 weeks. We want to set a high bar and want an experienced developer with proven track record to raise it even further.
You are the Dev Engineer we are looking for because you have
- Minimal Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or comparable
- 5+ years working experience in software development, of which 3+ years on Android.
- High-quality software development mindset, strong clean code skills; know how to write testable code and tests
- Following latest trends on Android; and of course, you like to use Kotlin
- Furthermore, you adhere to the company values and it is evident for you that your behaviour is fully aligned with these values. You are also prepared to take the Banker's Oath.
start 01/11/2019 to 01/11/2020
Rate Euros 70,- an hour all-in
My client is interviewing fast, so don't delay - send me message or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter