Posted on Sep 27, 2019 by Morson International (IT)
As a Mid to Senior level ISP architect, you'll join the ISP architecture team based in Sophia Antipolis, and contribute to the success of Our client's camera roadmap.
- Together with the product line and picture & video quality evaluation experts, you will identify which aspects of the ISP solution should be improved for the next generations.
- Building on your experience, your skills, your knowledge of the state the art and in collaboration with other experts, you'll propose a solution that will fit within the product constraints. The solution could rely on classical image processing algorithms, machine learning-based methods or a combination of both.
- After validating your idea from a theoretical viewpoint, and with the help from junior image processing engineers, you'll prototype your ideas either standalone or inside the available ISP pipeline simulator and deliver a POC (proof of concept) to the algorithm integration team.
- Once the picture quality goal is achieved, you'll support the productization phase (eg deliver specification, optimize the cost, and resolve issues reported by the design/verification/SW/tuning teams)
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, and Qualifications Required:
- An MSc and five years of experience, or PhD and two years of industrial experience
- Good core knowledge of image processing, deep learning, and related mathematical background. Keywords: spatial and temporal denoising, demosaic, color, white balance, high dynamic range, scene and object recognition, sensor calibration and tuning
- Hands-on proficiency in Python, Matlab and/or C++
- Result-driven, collaborative working style and the ability to clearly communicate complex ideas & convince peers in an international working environment
- Eager to surpass the state of the art, innovative, fast learner and able to gather inspiration from various domains.
- Proven record of out-of-the-box thinking to solve challenging problems.