Graduate Recruitment Consultant/Sales Consultant
Posted on Sep 27, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Michael Bailey Associates is an International IT/ICT Staffing Company with offices in the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.
Annual sales are currently over €100 million and we are expanding quickly throughout Europe.
To help us achieve our ambitious expansion plans we are searching for a Junior Recruiter to support our Recruitment team in our Amsterdam Office! In this role you will be Head hunting candidates and placing them into Jobs within the IT Industry.
We have a training academy that all of our Recruiters will be put on before they start in the role, extensive training will be given.
The key areas of responsibility are:
- To provide our clients with ICT Contractors.
- Using Recruiter and job boards to headhunt and match candidates to clients job requirements, ensuring that the candidate is technically qualified for the role.
- To develop and maintain relationships with new candidates.
- Building rrelationships with clients
Our commitment to career development is amongst the best in the Industry and offers a genuine chance to develop your potential whilst maximising your earnings.
We are looking for candidates that have some Resourcing experience or a background in sales. This role could also suit a Recruiter that doesnt enjoy business development and just wants to focus on headhunting.
What do we offer?
- We offer an excellent fixed salary and commission package.
- Here at MBA we believe that a motivated employee is an effective employee.
- Our commission structure is transparent and uncomplicated allowing for uncapped
earning potential - you really do get out what you put in!
- Training Academy - All of our staff members are put through a structured training programme before they start.
- Clear career progression path
- Travel with work!
- NO Micromanagement
- Work life balance
- Team and company-wide incentives! Such as weekends away in European cities and an annual ski-trip for our top performers!
- Fantastic work culture!
If you are interested in this role please apply or send your CV to Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.