Posted on Sep 27, 2019 by Citrus Lime Ltd
Citrus-Lime is the UKs strongest and industry leading Cloud POS and e-commerce vendor in the small to medium sized business sector. We have particular expertise in the outdoor, fashion and cycle sectors.
We process of a billion pounds of customer transactions per year, growing at an annualised rate of 40% per year.
The company is commercially successful and growing rapidly.
Salary progress for all employees is rapid for those who are talented, hardworking and committed to our project.
Work will be primarily be focused on our Cloud POS EPOS product and our eCommerce solution based in Ulverston.
We are working to re-architect the ecommerce software, and improve the architecture, scalability and reliability of the Cloud POS platform.
* Developing industry leading solutions together with your team;
* Write software which is thoroughly tested and adheres to our code review standards;
* Ensure all work follows company standards and is properly managed thru our JIRA issue management platform;
* Work closely with your team and other development teams as well as QA engineers, product and project managers;
* The ability to work well in a team as well as independently on individual projects and challenges;
* Attention to best practices, quality and detail, and a personal drive to deliver great results.
* Web development experience essential:
* Microsoft .Net
* C# experience,
* General understanding of UX best practices, HTML, CSS, jQuery, and AJAX
Knowledge of the following useful:
* Azure DevOps and Git
* Entity framework
* Microsoft SQL Server
* C# Web API
* Net Core
* Legacy knowledge of Vb.Net and ASP Web Forms
* Salary range is £30-40k
* Monday to Friday 8.30-5.30 working hours.
To apply for this position please click on the button below
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £55k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£85k - £85k Annual
£80k - £90k Annual