IT Recruiter, Permanent (Ireland)
Posted on Sep 27, 2019 by Vantage Resources
Interested in a Permanent IT Recruitment Desk in Ireland?
(Existing, large customer base )
We are Vantage Resources, Ireland's No.1 IT contracting provider. We are looking for a dynamic, self-starting, highly motivated recruitment professional to join our new permanent IT talent team. Experience in any recruitment market segment is OK with us.
The successful candidate will be supported and mentored as they work within our permanent desk, focused on providing solutions for a large, high-value, captive client base operating in the financial and ICT sectors.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an industry leader and to develop you career further in Ireland's thriving IT industry. If you are interested, we would like to chat with you.
- Sourcing quality candidates for a variety of IT positions
- Managing the recruitment process for candidates
- Relationship management
- Negotiating offers with candidates
- Working towards KPI's and targets
- F2F client meetings
What you need:
- Excellent communications skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Self-starter running their own desk
- Strong time management skills and good attention to detail
- Proven ability to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
What's on offer:
- In addition to a highly competitive salary we offer an industry-leading commission structure, with no threshold, which is also uncapped & within in-built escalators. OTE is where YOU want to go!
We offer exceptional additional extras to all our staff including:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Health insurance
- Education assistance
- Assisted gym/club membership
- Free bi-annual health checks
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Jason McNeill for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for engagement and/or employment. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.