Senior Workday Analyst - HCM Integration & Support - Ventura, CA - Per
Posted on Sep 27, 2019 by Skillsearch Limited
Senior Workday Analyst - HCM Integration & Support - Ventura, CA - Permanent FT.
We're working with a client in Ventura, California who's looking for a Senior Workday Analyst with the knowledge and experience to be a technical and strategic partner to HR and key Business Partners, support Company business objectives and maximize global Workday utilization.
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about conservation and the environment - Enjoy being outdoors and have a good understanding of the current climate crisis.
What you'll do:
Integrations, Reporting, and Analytics
- Specific to Integrations, Payroll, and Security, create, maintain and support advanced-tier Workday functionality, business process configuration, interfaces, analytics, and reports.
- Develop high-quality integrations that are scalable and global at the core.
- Understand and follow company policies surrounding data governance, security, and integration development.
- Analyze system integrity and reliability; maintain and troubleshoot Workday integrations with other applications and vendors; perform routine production support as needed.
- Serve as the go-to person and subject matter expert for all Workday integrations, system security, and payroll data/reporting.
- Must be experienced in Workday Studio with a minimum of 3 years of practical Workday Integrations experience.
- Workday Integrations Certification (current or expired) is required.
- Working knowledge of XML, XLST, SOAP, and REST calls is required.
- Proficiency with the Workday application: HCM, benefits, organization, compensation, absence, time, payroll, recruiting, talent/performance.
- A solid and proven track record in project management including update releases and cross-functional projects.
If you're interested in finding out more, please get in touch with Charlie Raffan on or Email (see below)
We look forward to hearing from you!
In accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, this position is advertised based upon Skillsearch Limited having first sought approval of its client to find candidates for this position. Skillsearch Limited acts as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business
Tags: Workday, HRIS, HCM, Workday Analyst, California, SaaS.