Enterprise Systems IGT Tester-6 Month Rolling Contract Brussels
Posted on Sep 27, 2019 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for an Enterprise Systems IGT Tester for a major electronics company based in Brussels
The following tasks are the responsibility of the Enterprise Systems IGT Tester
Knowledge and experience of the following technologies is a requirement for the desired Test profile:
* Gaming Enterprise System from International Gaming Technology (IGT: ES)
Mastering the following technical skills is required for the desired Test profile:
* The preparation of a test strategy with regard to IGT: ES
* Automate, execute and report the tests
* Collaborate with Internation Gaming Technology (IGT)
* Make a review of the FRD documents (Function Requirement Document from IGT
* Maintain the subscription system at QA and handle production incidents.
* Advanced Microsoft Excel Makro use (Makros etc).
* Perform system and integration tests of new or updated software/hardware.
* Analyzing the test results and proactively drawing up possible improvements or adjustments.
* Reporting and analysing errors, problems and underlying causes.
* Working together with developers (internal and IGT), business and IT management.
* Document measurement data and tests according to the procedure
* Knowledge of and experience in structured testing, test methodologies and test techniques.
* Set priorities based on the project and logical reasoning.
* Drawing up test scenarios, performing system and integration tests and offering test reporting.
* Being able to handle communication and deadlines.
* Structured and meticulous work, plus attention to detail.
* Think analytically and proactively and propose possible solutions.
The following social and behavioral skills are required:
* Customer-oriented attitude;
* Following the project methodology as requested by the Project Manager;
* Ability to identify risks and issues and report accordingly;
* Collaborate with the client and the project team;
* Fast action;
* English- Fluent and Written
Feel free to call Allison Stephens to discuss.