Posted on Sep 27, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my clients is urgently looking for an infrastructure Architect for a 6-12-month contract in the Hague, Netherlands.
The Infrastructure Architect will have the following experience and skills:
- Substantial experience in leading and executing architecture design/consultancy assignments to architect & design viable enterprise or business solutions to meet business needs.
- Very good understanding of Architecture methodologies: ArchiMate and TOGAF and preferably others as well.
- Conceptual thinker. Ability to work on high abstraction levels.
- Extensive experience in architecture modelling, ArchiMate based.
- Broad, but not necessarily very deep, understanding of enterprise IT elements like Firewalls, LAN & WAN networks, network protocols, infrastructure & applications, security, IRM, ITIL.
- Good understanding of application architecture and application components like databases, application Servers, OTAP.
- Deliverable-oriented with a focus on results.
- Team player with experience in working in a multi-disciplined IT environment
- Proven leadership and negotiating skills and ability to drive change
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, both oral and written. Good storytelling capabilities.
- Preferred candidate with knowledge and practical application of Shell Project Excellence standards.
- Previous experience working in Shell preferred.
- Ability to work in virtual teams, across time, geographical, and cultural boundaries.
- Preferably a master's degree in computer science, mathematics or physics.
Apply now for immediate interviews!