Posted on Sep 27, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
- The candidate will have to prove professional experience (senior) in the specified fields and activities.
- Methodical, rigorous, pragmatic, customer oriented and result oriented, autonomous and able to work in a team, interested in new technologies but also by their practical use and their added value for the organization of activities, good communication written and oral, accustomed to regular reporting.
- To acquire a necessary and sufficient knowledge of the profession;
- Document, model and analyze business processes and procedures as well as business entities;
- Write the functional documentation in accordance with the methodology put in place by the DTIC;
- Understand and analyze the needs of users;
- Define the perimeter of the information system (identification of the actors, identification and description of the use cases);
- Capture, elicit, analyze, validate and manage the functional and non-functional requirements of the job (form to be defined);
- Participate in the realization of the functional analysis of the project;
- Project management (Lead and/or participate in management meetings (Project Steering Committee).
Expected knowledge given the current environment
- UML (unified modelling language)
- BPMN (business process management notation)
- SOA and business services
- OO (Object Oriented)
- Modeling tool: Enterprise Architect
- EDM Tool: Alfresco
- Diversified business environments: HR, Budget, Logistics, Aids, Guardianship, Communication, Road, Inland Waterways, Taxation, Agriculture, Territory, Forest, Geomatics, Energy, Employment, Building, ...
- JAHIA, Liferay
* Good knowledge of methods, techniques and tools for capturing, elicitation, consolidation and requirements management
* Good knowledge of formalism, process modelling tools and functionalities of a computer application (For the formalism/representation method: UML (or Merise), BPMN and for the tools: Enterprise Architect or similar software package) and knowledge of the CMIS standard
* Knowledge and experience of the use case technique Knowledge and experience in interviewing, brainstorming, workshop and presentation techniques.