System Administrator- Resolve, Linux
Posted on Sep 27, 2019 by Tank Recruitment Limited
Tank Recruitment, System Administrator, Resolve, Unix/Linux, 3 months (Initial), Abroad, Amsterdam
Location: Amsterdam (Kabelweg)
Duration: 3 months (initially)
I am looking for a Resolve System Administrator resource for a key client of mine to join an new forward thinking team in Amsterdam.
The key technical skill-set required are skills on the Resolve application, which sits on a Linux platform, so intermediate Linux/Unix skills are required.
- Investigating operational issues on the Resolve application
- Engaging and follow up Resolve vendor to troubleshoot re-occurring issues (such the "email gateway")
- Day to day systems maintenance ie cleaning (and keeping clean) the different instances following SM&A indications (Ex: Prod1=UAT1, Prod2=UAT2 all 4 instances having only the latest versions of the runbook)
- Interacting with developers by implementing changes developed (in all related environments) and deploying new runbook version
- Interact with developers during testing
- Identifying the application logs entries that affect the services per component and eventually categorise them per severity
If time and resources allow, also:
- Investigate a possible software upgrade based on new features but mainly on platform stability (ex: a workaround is in place to allow the "email gateways" to work properly in the current software version)
If you feel you have the relevant skill sets required and would like to join an exciting organisation with the chance to work abroad in Amsterdam then please do not hesitate to send your most up to date CV through.