Process/Transition Manager HR
Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Process/Transition Manager HR vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the luxury goods sector.
- 5+ years working experience in the HR field with proven know-how and best practices, preferably within a multinational environment
- Expertise as a HR Transition Manager with solid operational experience and an in-depth understanding of HR
- Capability of working on detailed level and ability to manage transition processes from international country locations
- Competency to fulfil the roles in leadership and change management along with the aptitude of delivering and managing detailed plans along with taking the responsibility for processes and their changes
- University degree in HR or a related field of study
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- 20% travel required
- Planning the transition of processes from several countries to the spoke along with being responsible for change impact assessment of process changes, alignments and implementation
- Developing training plans for trainers and trainees as well as managing the knowledge transfer in terms of time, cost and quality
- Preparing and reviewing Desktop Procedures templates and specific content plus clarifying processes questions with Global Processes Leaders and the Head of HR Transition Management
- Ensuring and implementing the stabilization of transferred processes
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more