DubTest Automation Engineer
Posted on Sep 26, 2019 by Datamatics
- Should be experience in Java Test Development, driving Automation Test Strategy.
- Experience in Test and Behaviour Driven Development (TDD and BDD), Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks.
- Strong Java development skills; Eclipse IDE, Spring, Junit.
- Analyse code review reports and development quality to make sure best practices are being followed.
- Strong Automation skill on Selenium/Webdriver.
- Experience in testing Web services, SOAP UI Pro, APIs (REST/SOAP).
- Experience in Mobile application testing & automation (Multiple OS/Browsers, device).
- Good Exposure to DevOps and IT environment automation practices (Continuous Integration and Delivery, Tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo/Chef).
- Develops/monitors quality gating and automation strategy for a given project looking at code coverage and API vs. UI level functionality.
- Expertise in agile and waterfall delivery, life cycle management tools (JIRA/Rally/Rational Concert/Quality Centre), software testing standards, methods and conventions.
- Exposure to Device/Browser compatibility.
Duration: 6 months +
Location: Dublin, Ireland